States I've Visited


visited 30 states (60%)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Our son's mission call

It as taken me over a week to get to it, but I must take a moment and post the fact that our oldest, Dallas, has received his mission call. He will be serving in the Georgia, Atlanta mission. He reports on December 15th.

Congratulations son! We're proud of you and know that you will have much to offer the people in Georgia and eastern Alabama.

Now begins the task of getting him outfitted to go!

4 comments:

Brigham said...

Just get him a suit and some shoes. He'll rely on the land to provide the rest.

Matt and Melissa said...

Wow! It's hard to believe he is that old! Congrats to Dallis! and his parents of course.

Bethany said...

I'm glad he's there, and the 2 years had begun! I wish him the best.

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .